Who doesn’t love crispy chicken nuggets? My favourite chicken nuggets growing up (and still) are the McDonalds chicken nuggets! But I do feel guilty about eating the deep fried nuggets from McDonalds. This nugget recipe cooks the nuggets by baking them..not frying them so you can eat as many as you like guilt free 🙂
CRISPY SRIRACHA CHICKEN NUGGETS
– 1 cup panko
– 3 tbsp of tarragon
– 1 tsp of garlic powder
– 1 tsp of paprika
– ½ tsp of black pepper
– 4 tbsp of Italian seasoning
– 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper
– 1 tsp of poultry seasoning
– ¾ cup of breadcrumbs
1) Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
2) Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
3) In a large bowl, combine the breading ingredients.
4) In a medium bowl combine the mayo, ketchup, sriracha sauce and salt & pepper.
5) Dip the cut up chicken into the sriracha sauce mixture then dip into the breading mixture.
6) Add the breaded chicken pieces onto the baking sheets.
7) Sprinkle with some olive oil.
8) Bake for 10 minutes. Flip the nuggets and bake for 6-8 minutes.
9) Enjoy with either ketchup or ranch dressing 😀