This homemade naan is super good and easy to make!! It tastes so much better than the store bought naans. The store naans, I find have no flavour and are super hard. This naan recipe makes the naans I make super light, fluffy and flavourful 🙂
– 3 cups of all purpose flour
– 1 tbsp of salt
-¼ cup of dried fenugreek
– 5 tbsp of plain yogurt
– ½ tsp of baking powder
– 4 tbsp of oil
– 1 cup lukewarm water
– ¼ cup of fresh cilantro (chopped)
1) In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt, dried fenugreek, yogurt and baking powder.
2) Add in oil and let sit for 10 minutes.
3) Add the lukewarm water and mix until dough forms. Knead this dough for about 10 minutes. Cover until ready to use.
4) Mix in cilantro and separate dough into 8 balls.
5) Pre heat a large fry pan over medium heat
6) Roll out naan balls into desired shapes
7) Cook naan on heated fry pan (4-5 minutes on each side)
8) Serve with butter on top 🙂