I’ve been wanting to learn how to make butter chicken for quite some time now. I finally sat down with my mom and learned how to make it. The funny thing is that all of the measurements in any dishes she makes is through her memory. After many tweaks, this recipe turned out amazing!!!
BUTTER CHICKEN WRAPS
– 4 chicken breasts, cubed
– ½ onion, chopped
– 2 tbsp of butter
– 4/5 cloves
– 1 cinnamon bark
– 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
– 2 tbsp of grated ginger
– 3 tbsp of cilantro, chopped
– 1 tsp of salt
– 3-4 tbsp of tomato paste
– 1 tsp of chili powder
– ½ tsp of garam masala
– 1 cup of half & half
1) In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat.
2) Add in cloves, cinnamon bark, garlic and ginger and stir for 3 minutes.
3) Add in onion and cook until soft.
4) Add in chicken.
5) Add in cilantro and salt. Cook for 5 minutes
6) Add in tomato paste, chili powder and garam masala. Cook over medium low heat for 5 minutes
7) Add in half & half and cook until desired consistency is achieved.
8) Garnish with cilantro